IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this website. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these websites or the design of these websites.
WASC Student Survey
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) is recognized as one of six regional associations that accredit public and private schools, colleges and universities in the United States. This commission validates the curricular, instructional, and support programs for California schools. In order for HHS student transcripts to be accepted by other schools and universities, HHS must be accredited by WASC.
The process is a six-year cycle of
• gathering of school data
• clarifying of what all students should know, understand and be able to do,
• analyzing student performance
• examining the academic, social, personal program of the school
• identifying critical areas for improvement
• creating a school-wide action plan
Every member of our school community plays an integral part in evaluating and participating in our self-study report. Please participate in our study by completing the anonymous survey.