Enrollment Procedures during School Closures/Distance Learning
- NOTE: This is only for enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year. Instructions are forthcoming for enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Beginning Monday, April 20, 2020, families who call the district or SHHS division hotlines (213) 241-3840 will be routed to a dedicated enrollment team member from SHHS.
- The website will provide information, procedures, and required documents for families to submit for enrollment.
- Parents/caregivers who are seeking to enroll their children will be provided with instructions to create an LAUSD Parent Portal account. Once their account is created,parents will be able to upload required enrollment related documents and form securely within the Parent Portal.
- SHHS will also assist families with enrollment if there are technology or connectivity issues, they can call the SHHS hotline (213) 241-3840.
- For the electronic enrollment process, SHHS personnel will be notified when families upload documents into Parent Portal and will follow up with all families to provide support with the enrollment process.